Saturday, June 6, 2015

Family Walk | Visual Storytelling

It feels weird typing blogs again. it's been a little while since I shared my last one.
There has been so much going on, that I had to stop, sit back, and take a panoramic view of MY life. 

After a few weeks of chill time I decided to take on a new journey with an online photography class called Visual Storytelling.. 
What an eye opening journey that has been. seeing what I thought i wanted to do. To seeing what I really want to do and how to go about achieving it. It has made for a new outlook on the way I choose to go about DOCUMENTING life. 

So what better way to practice the new tools I've learned than with my own family. 
I had us go for a family walk to the beach. I have to say it was quite the experience photographing, as well as having a busy little running all over the place. Needless to say it was a beautiful day out & i'm happy I picked up my camera that day























SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alaina Miles. All rights reserved.