Friday, February 27, 2015

Morning session with Babe | 02.26.15

Yesterday morning started as usual. You waking me up at 8 with your fussing, hollering for your "Milk!". 
You then went back to sleep for 15 min and woke up saying "mom! i'm hungry" 
so we got up & made our way to the kitchen. Normally I'll let you eat Cheerios or cook you something. But while in the store a few days ago you noticed a BIG box of Lucky Charms on a shelf & I noticed that the price wasn't TOO outrageous so I said what they hey and bought the box. 
Little did i know what I was getting myself into. Now Lucky Charms is your "go to" for breakfast. 
If only you would eat the entire bowl and not JUST the marshmallows
But I guess thats the standard eating process for a child who loves a bowl of Lucky Charms. 

and yesterday morning you sure didn't disappoint. You spilled them, 
EVERYWHERE! (laughing out LOUD!) 
 I had most of it cleaned up before the lightbulb went off in my head saying, "why are you not capturing this moment?" 
normally i would have fussed, cleaned it up, and said "Okay, You're DONE." 
 ..But I just went with it. 

and well, 
for the rest of the morning, 
I just went with it. 




















from now on I plan to just go with it. 

Love you wild One <3








SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love it your going to be a great photographer I see the vision and your son is growing into a wonder handsom man keep it up great things in store for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. My baby!!!!!!!! I love him so much! Thank you for doing this. You are allowing me to see him grow even though I can't be there to witness it myself. So proud and blessed to have him as my Smart, Sassy, Adorable, and Witty Godson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photography skills have been getting better and better. Looks like you found something you love :-). Look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete

© Alaina Miles. All rights reserved.